This monitor is used widely by hospitals, laboratories, industry, police departments, fire departments and other emergency response agencies. The digital display shows readings in a choice of counts per minute (up to 50,000 cpm) or mR/hr (up to 50 mR/hr) or in accumulated counts. A red LED blinks and a beeper chirps with each count.
- Data output and built-in timer let you document radiation activity over selected sampling periods
- Removable test plate for general surveying
- Measures alpha, beta, gamma, and x-radiation
- Provides precision radiation monitoring
- User-adjustable levels with audio / visual alarm indicators
- Set timer for periods of 1 to 10 minutes in one-minute increments, 10 to 50 minutes in ten-minute increments, or 1 to 24 hours in one-hour increments
- 4-digit LCD with auto-ranging bar graph updates readings every three seconds.
- Excellent sensitivity to low levels of alpha, beta, gamma, and X-rays.
- Anti-saturation circuitry holds readout at full-scale in fields up to 100 times the maximum reading.