Developed from a kit in use by the armed forces throughout the world. This Eclox test kit is now available for water and sanitation engineers to give a rapid indication of the toxicity levels present at the water source. The heart of the Eclox is a luminometer which gives a generic identification of the toxicity of a water sample.
• The kit can provide a rapid indication of water quality (4 minutes).
• On-site detection of contamination.
• Pollution incident tracking.
• Emergency Pollution Response Kit.
• World wide field water evaluation.
• Chemicals from urine, faeces, phenols, amines, heavy metals, cyanide and many other toxic substances are all rapidlydetected.
• Rapid detection of contaminated water.
• Reliable indicator of relative water quality.
• Sensitive to heavy metals and poisons.
• Easy to use with minimum of training.
• Robust, washable and totally portable.
• Completely self contained.
• Use in a wide range of environmental conditions.Product Code: EN15-860