Vibration and blast monitoring is conducted where ground vibration as a result of construction or mining activities may cause damage to nearby existing structures and / or disturbance to the surrounding population. Such construction activities may include quarrying, mining, deep dynamic compaction of soils, pile driving, or general construction activities.
This compact seismograph is ideal for taking measurements quickly and easily with data interpretation simplified using the supplied software.
- Impulse mode for blast monitoring
- Continuous mode for piling, rail and road traffic monitoring
- Tri-axial geophone sensor
- Features: triggering from 0.1 mm/s
- single range from 0.1 mm/s to 200 mm/s
- auto record length from 2 to 18 seconds (in impulse mode)
- Can trigger and record PPV, acceleration or displacement parameters
- Air overpressure from 100 to 140 dB Linear Peak
- Memory for about 300 events or 30 days continuous recording
- Built in timer function
- Instant readout and review of memory event results on LCD
- Supplied with RS232 cable and Windows™ based software
- Supplied with shoulder bag