These water level data loggers offer high accuracy at an affordable price, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. They are ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
• Available in 4 depth ranges
• No-vent-tube design for easy and reliable deployment
• Durable ceramic pressure sensor for reliable performance
• Memory: 21,700 combined pressure and temperature measurements
• Sample rate: 1 second to 18 hours, fixed or multiple-rate up to 8 user-defined sampling intervals
• Battery life: 5 years (typical) — factory-replaceable
• Fully-sealed housing ensures many years of trouble-free operation.
• Suitable for deployment in water or air; case materials resistant to fuels, solvents and lubricants.
• Calibration certificate included
Includes calibration certificate of accuracy in accordance with NIST-traceable standards at three pressure points distributed throughout the range.
• Can be used either as a data shuttle or an Optic USB Base Station
• Supports all Optic USB loggers
• Outdoor or underwater data readout
• Convenient direct USB connection to host computer
• Waterproof to 20 m
• Checks and indicates its own battery status
• Provides fast optical infrared (IR) communications for easy launch and read out of all Pendant loggers
• Connects via USB cable to host computer while Coupler attaches the logger to Base Station
• Splash-resistantProduct Code: EN26-124 / EN26-126 / EN26-128 / EN26-130 / EN26-132 / EN26-134