The Portable Echo Sounder is a low costsingle beam water depth instrument, which is used by surveyors engaged in river, lake and inshore hydrographic surveying. The instrument can be used as a conventional echo sounder with depth data output via a RS232 serialport. The unit is sold as a complete package and includes transducer, leads internal battery charger and a heavy duty carrying case.
• Measures water depths down to 75m.
• Light weight and easy to use in a smallboat.
• Internal memory stores data for processing.
• Graphic LCD display shows depth data continuously.
• Can be connected to separate GPS equipment if required.Product Code: EN26-118