A hand held leaf porometer that measures the amount of water being evaporated from a leaf through small pores in the leaf known as stomata.
The device measures stomata conductance by putting a leaf in series with two known conductance elements, and comparing the humidity measurements between them.
• Manual and Auto read mode options
• Automatic sampling mode removes user subjectivity
• No daily calibration
• No tubes, pumps, fans, moving parts or heavy equipment
• Accurate steady-state measurement
• Very simple, easy-to-use interface
• Includes software for downloading data
• Robust DesignProduct Code: AG51-220