A disc type laboratory mill that is used for grinding grains, peas, corns, soybeans and other similar matter without any moisture loss. The sample is rapidly crushed/sheared between sharp steel discs and collected in a quick release plastic sample cup. The disc design and the rapid grinding minimize heat development. Loss of water is virtually eliminated. Typical sample size is 5-50g for general applications and 10-15g for grain moisture determinations.
The mill is supplied with a standard grinding disc (medium 4×3 teeth). A further range of discs are available in the Accessories box below.
- Large inlet allows grinding of pellets and large sized grain
- Grinds up to 250 gram sample
- Sample preparation for accurate moisture analysis
- Particle size distribution is easily adjusted by changing distance between discs
- Reliable operation and long mill life
- Low noise motor